Anyone having Apex Fusion issues?

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I've been running Fusion without issues since it was launched. I have the latest firmware update as of a few weeks ago. I didn't experience any problems yesterday checking temps and turning outlets on and off but today I have no connection what so ever. On the diagnosis screen it says I have had 19 outages in the last 72hrs and hasn't been connected since just before midnight last night. I of course didn't check it before I left the house this morning but I was connected to my home wifi. I read a few people on the Apex forum have been having similar issues and just reboot their controller for a fix, so that will have to wait till this afternoon.

Fusion is not local or on your home net work so I would check to make sure that your apex is connected to the web.

Yay. Everytime I was having problem with apex, its wireless adapter. I still havnt updated to latest firmware.

Mine is good. Working with no recent alarms. I'm wired connection, not wireless. Most recent firmware.

My Fusion went down (my whole Apex system) yesterday. When I noticed I did a reboot and it's been fine. I thought it was just me messing with it!

Mine came back up later yesterday then went down again. Did a reboot and all good now. Stupid technology.

Back