Apex Help

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I've been running an Apex Lite for a few years on my 90g with no problems. I have everything running though Fusion. I just got an Apex Jr., without a display, for my 30g tank. I've done the memory wipe using "Initialize memory: All" and I've update the firmware to 4.40J_3A16 this evening. I cannot figure out how to get a Fusion Token though. In my network settings on classic dashboard, using the Apex's IP address, it doesn't have the radio buttons for "Apex Fusion Enable" or "Apex Fusion Control Enable" like on page 2 of this https://www.neptunesystems.com/downloads/docs/afqs.pdf">walk through</a>. One weird thing is after I did the firmware update, the classic dashboard has vanished and the screen has no tiles on it.

I am trying to do this while the new Apex Jr is hardwired to my router and my existing Apex Lite is unplugged from my Netgear.

Any ideas?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend> [IMG]http://atlantareefclub.org/boards/data/uploads/attachments/1104444=69368-no dashboard.jpg>
1104444=69368-no dashboard.jpg
class="gc-images" title="no dashboard.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
1104444=69367-no fusion.jpg
>
1104444=69367-no fusion.jpg
class="gc-images" title="no fusion.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Are you sure both parts of the firrmware update completed? Have you tried power cycling the Apex?

If yes, try clearing your browser cache and try accessing the network config page again.

Did you do the Web Page Update? It's a separate button if I remember correctly.

Awesome it was the Web Pages Update I forgot to do. Thanks!!

Cool! Glad you got it working. The Apex update procedure is a little cumbersome...

Yeah it's a little drawn out especially the first time going to Fusion. I had having to connect to the router to do updates also.

Schwaggs, I bought my first ever pump from you 10yrs ago &#55357;&#56836;

russ;1104509 wrote: Schwaggs, I bought my first ever pump from you 10yrs ago &#65533;&#65533;

Hey Russ! I remember! We should get together after the Blizzard of 2017 and catch up!

Back