willie1983

Market
Reaction score
Found this white plant on my live rock in my sump does it look like aptasia
paqupase.jpg
alt="" />
ytynuqe7.jpg
alt="" />

Looks like pineapple sponge. If you place it in the water does it look like a white fuzzy pineapple? If so it's normal and completely harmless. I have tons. It's a new tank hitchhiker but can also stay present even after all their food is depleated. If you have one there are def. A lot more you haven't found. They are good guys tho to answer your question

kstyle13;945616 wrote: Looks like pineapple sponge. If you place it in the water does it look like a white fuzzy pineapple? If so it's normal and completely harmless. I have tons. It's a new tank hitchhiker but can also stay present even after all their food is depleated. If you have one there are def. A lot more you haven't found. They are good guys tho to answer your question

Yeah there are a few more in my sump i haven't saw any in the display, ok thanks for the info

kstyle13;945616 wrote: Looks like pineapple sponge. If you place it in the water does it look like a white fuzzy pineapple? If so it's normal and completely harmless. I have tons. It's a new tank hitchhiker but can also stay present even after all their food is depleated. If you have one there are def. A lot more you haven't found. They are good guys tho to answer your question

Yeah there are a few more in my sump i haven't saw any in the display, ok thanks for the info

Back