Aquascape

chemically_balanced

Market
Reaction score
First time trying acrylic rods... I can't help thinking I made a rockman...

2014-08-14125851HDR.jpg
alt="" /></a>

2014-08-14125650.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Any suggestions?

glxtrix;977654 wrote: Raaaaawwwr!

Thanks

tonymission;977652 wrote: I really like it. Did you have to put epoxy into the drilled holes too?

At this time I haven't used the epoxy. If I get the ok from the wife I'll be using the epoxy tonight to finish it up.

I'm starting to think I might make a small bridge from the rock structure in the back to the rock in the front.

Do you thjnk you'll need epoxy? I'd rather not use it so I can change things easier if needed. Just wondering if you feel your setup is relatively sturdy as is.

tonymission;977667 wrote: Do you thjnk you'll need epoxy? I'd rather not use it so I can change things easier if needed. Just wondering if you feel your setup is relatively sturdy as is.

It is actually pretty study as I made sure of it with chisels, large file and hack saw. I will be using the epoxy very sparingly since obviously it holds together with out it now.

Chemically_Balanced;977649 wrote: First time trying acrylic rods... I can't help thinking I made a rockman...

That structure looks like rockman!

before you make up your mind, add water and look at it again. Water always seems to change the appearance for me a good bit.

Ultimately my vote would be to rock n roll, looks great to me.

Back