Bizarro and meteor shower help needed Continued...

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Since Nancy's thread was closed (really not sure why or who requested it) so I'm posting a new thread.

First Nancy, sorry I didn't answer or return your call yesterday day but I went for a 4 mile run after posting for you to call me. Then after the run I thought it a good idea to cut the grass, well maybe that was just too much on a hot day. I was down for the count with heat exhaustion. I asked you to call because I wanted you to know I welcome calls any time! I'll be calling you shortly.

Second, sorry this all lead to some negativity, really not warranted.

Third, It was mentioned by someone "Now we know that since dave wasn't responding to her on the corals he sold her,...". This simply was not the case, I always return calls so not sure why the person that said this is slinging mud and still refuses to capitalise my name. Maybe he can explain his blatant disrespect for me, or maybe he's "teasing" me again???

Fourth, Its not unusual to direct a thread or a post at one or more individuals, it's done every day on this forum, Thats why WE (when I was on the BoD) added the feature.

Fifth, Nancy you and your husband have been a great addition to this club! I encourage you to continue posting about anything. This is why the club is here and if you have questions, it's most likely that others do too.

Again sorry this issues escalated and that I was unable to get back with you.
Dave

Glad to hear you are well and nothing unexpected has happened. Life is ever changing and we all do our best to respond.

It is hard when you are in the position of something happening to your fish or corals as you want the best for them. @NanCrab turned to the forum as that is what it is intended for or what I would think. So may people have been very helpful on various subjects so hopefully this misunderstanding will not change the overall club that I have grown fond of. Keep posting and let's all work towards a better reefing community or in today's society, a better community as a whole. Be kind to one another and help people out when given the chance. Patience and understanding goes a long way.

Sorry for long winded ramblings.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back