Calcium Reactor Help.

kenlude

Supporting
Reaction score
My Geo calcium reactor drip keep clogged. This is recently happened.. have my Geo over 3yrs already. I did replaced a new valve and tube. But still getting clog after 2 days. Only happen when Co2 entering Cr. If i stop the Co2 then the effluent drip working fine..something to do with my Co2 . But i cant figure out..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

its nothing to do with the co2.if the co2 is off,then its not melting the ARM thus not creating a saturated effluent.try adjusting the drip with a valve on the feed line coming in to the reactor instead of the valve at the end of the effluent line.mine never clogs using this method.

reeferman;1068740 wrote: its nothing to do with the co2.if the co2 is off,then its not melting the ARM thus not creating a saturated effluent.try adjusting the drip with a valve on the feed line coming in to the reactor instead of the valve at the end of the effluent line.mine never clogs using this method.
Reggie
Thank you very much for your advice. I'll try your method tonight when i get home. Hope it work for me or i'm going to take everything aparts and do a deep cleaning on the weekend..
Btw. All the frags doing great and start encrusting expect the RR the Vinh didnt make it.. the RR Orange Passion look amazing ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back