Clown on Clown question

el-reefo

Market
Reaction score
I have two true perculas and would like to go for two black and white clowns also... can they co-exist or shoudl I set up a new tank just for that?

They can. But usually it is tougher to do. If you get two females, they may constantly be agressive towards each other. And if you get two males, I dont know if the other female will be enough to prevent on of the new ones from bevcoming female. In a tank your size (75 ga, right?) I'd stick with one species.

I have seen pairs that were mis-matched, like a perc female/oscellaris male, or a gold maroon female/white maroon male.

I laughed at the title, glad to see we're still talking about fish in the thread. haha

ChrisOzment;240963 wrote: I laughed at the title, glad to see we're still talking about fish in the thread. haha

Haha, I just got it. I'm sure these guys got something really similar to the alternate meaning:
kiss.jpg
alt="" />

We may end up getting the longest thread ever in this forum just because of the darn title...

:D

Depending on the size of your tank...many clowns can coexist. I have 7 clowns, 4 different types in my 160 cube.

Back