Clowning around?

flyingarmy

Market
Reaction score
I currently have a 5" Maroon Clown, 2 Seabea Clowns and 2 True Perculas in my 160 Cube. They all get along fine since there is plenty of room for each to have thier own territory. I just aquired 2 more True Percs and was wondering what everyone's opinion would be on adding them to the tank. Is there such thing as a school of clowns/percs? The 2 new are smaller than one of the True Percs but bigger than the other True Perc. I think a small school of Clowns/Percs would be a interesting addition if it would work out! Thanks for looking!

Out of the 2 I have in the tank currently the smaller was just added about 2 weeks ago. I doubt he is "sexed up" yet, so it might work.

Thanks...if not they will be going up FS since there is no way I am going to set up another tank!

I mean there are tanks at lfs with multiple clowns in them, granted they are same kind. Who knows, try it out.

I have seen the same kind of clown in large numbers in a tank, but never so many mixed. I would be worried as clowns are in the damsel family and they generally don't tolerate each other well.

Back