Coral Morphologic Ric's

mockery

Market
Reaction score
Ok so me and TriGA are going to make an order from
home.php

Got 3 would like one more any taker. Also they need to be picked up either friday when they arrive or tuesday at the meeting.

I do...can you give me till tonight to look at the site. I want some sanctithomae.

Mockery;184804 wrote: Ok so me and TriGA are going to make an order from http://coralmorphologic.com/xcart/home.php?cat=8">Coral Morphologic</a>. They have some very cool looking and colorful ricordea's. We are looking for 1 or 2 more people to do get in on the order to bring down shipping so let me know if you want to get in on this by wed night. I don't want this to be a huge order so the first 2 to PM will be in on the order. Thanks, Colin[/QUOTE]

Colin, if you weren't aware, there is an additional [B]15%[/B] discount offered to students (high school and college). Check [IMG]http://reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10837">this link</a> and contact CM ahead of time to see about making this a student order, or at least getting the discount for the part of the order being purchased by student(s).

I'd just request the discount for that portion of the order being purchased by students though. Very nice of CM to offer this to kids without a lot of $$$ to invest in pretty things and it would be a shame if the discount were abused and then stopped being offered. JMO.

:)

Alright Colin, have you ordered? I would just like to know if these corals will be here for the meeting.

Will i'm about to order but my computer that is direct internet is not working right. Have no fear i will get it working and as long as I place it by tomorrow Colin at coral morphologic said that they will ship Monday and be here on Tuesday so everything is cool.

Alright, sounds good. Im a student and could get the discount if you can work that out for us...? Its fine if you cant. Looking forward to meeting you at the well... meeting

Back