Corals growing out. (pic intense)

darren24

Market
Reaction score
I have not been on the site much. Dealing with some personal issues. Thought I would post some Pics that I took early this evening. Not selling or fragging at this time but maybe one day I might close down......

Watermelon Chalices. Tyree (left) is 3 inches across.

DSC01910.jpg
alt="" />

Rainbow Acan with some PPE's to the right.

DSC01911.jpg
alt="" />

Red Blasto and another rainbow Acan

DSC01912.jpg
alt="" />

Emerald Mummy Eye Chalice. It is so bright (green) that I can not get a good pic.

DSC01914.jpg
alt="" />

Regular Mummy Eye Chalice and top right LE Peace Favia

DSC01913.jpg
alt="" />

Nuclear Green Palys and other stuff.

DSC01919.jpg
alt="" />

Right side of tank.

DSC01921.jpg
alt="" />

Left Side

DSC01922.jpg
alt="" />

Better Pic of regular Mummy Eye Chalice

DSC01834.jpg
alt="" />

Leng Sy getting huge

DSC01923.jpg
alt="" />

Tubs Blues and others

DSC01925.jpg
alt="" />

FTS

DSC01918.jpg
alt="" />

Beautiful corals Darren. I htink I saw you at SWC the other day before they opened. Lemme know if you do frag anything, cause you got the good stuff ;) :thumbs:

Very nice! Glad to see all the corals are doing well!
BZ

I hope all is well Darren.....let me know if you need help in any way. And as always, your tank looks amazing!

Very NICE. I've got to get over there and see that thing in person again. The frags I got from you a while back are all doing great. I hope all is well.

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">Super stupendous</span></span>!

etoh_is_good;233460 wrote: looks very good. forgive me for not knowing but what size tank, lights and lighting color?

if i rember its a 90ish gallon. 36 x24x24 something like that. i reallylike the size of his tank.

Back