DIY drilling and overflow Box!!

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
I have a 30 cube it's not drilled I'm wanting to drill it and make some type of overflow box.. Anyone do any of this stuff before?

CedzAquAddiction;856901 wrote: Bean animal. Rdnelson99 and Eagle9252 will be here in 3...2....1....

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jt120reef;856908 wrote: why do you say you would go with that?

Because it is the best. Dead silent and great surface skimming. You can read up on it by googling "Bean Animal Bar and Grill". Excellent read with all the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YEP..........can you hear it....... nope

come over and see. i did a BA on a 27 cube and it was awesome.

eagle9252;856913 wrote: YEP..........can you hear it....... nope

come over and see. i did a BA on a 27 cube and it was awesome.
ok so lets see if i have this right with a ba there are 3 drains and one return?

jt120reef;856920 wrote: ok so lets see if i have this right with a ba there are 3 drains and one return?

Yep two drains, one emergency drain and one return (or as many you want really).

Highly recommend the BA!:up:

Go with a bean. As stated above, dead silent. I have one on my 40b and love it. Drilling the glass is easy. Go slow and keep it wet.

We have the Bean on a 125g and a 55g. Wish we had it on all the rest of the tanks- maybe when Hal retires!:lol2: It really makes a difference, we also have a SCWD hooked up to the return on both of the Beans (6 tanks with the SCWD, love it, Melev'sReef.com has info on it). Holley :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

I have a 40 in my office that I had Grouper Therapy drill for me and constructed the overflow box. Dead silent.

Back