Does your fish beg?

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
Everytime i get near my tank all the fish start going crazy for food. I feed them once a day. Just wondering if anyone elses fish beg like crazy when you get near the tank?

My CB and Anthias love to beg. My Anthias follows me from one side of the tank to the other. As for our Africans....they alllll beg!

I can pick up the food and they will all start swimming from the top of the tank to the bottom until I feed them. But my lawnmower blenny "Spot" will stand up on his little tail like a dog would.lol

Naso at work is the worst. Looks you in the eye. If I am trying to get a glimpse at something else in the tank BAM! blocks me everytime until a pellet gets thrown in.

My newly acquired Flame Angel(jgilley) does that and she follows me too.

The fish at Keen Reef in his display tank does that... I know he showed me, it was funny and now they associate me with that... and it was only once that he did that. lol

its awesome

All my fish beg. Heck my Yellow Coris Wrasse jumped out of the tank cause he couldn't wait to eat.

The only things that beg more than my fish are POLITICIANS and MINISTERS. :D

Smoothie;334120 wrote: Naso at work is the worst. Looks you in the eye. If I am trying to get a glimpse at something else in the tank BAM! blocks me everytime until a pellet gets thrown in.

my sailfin does that.

Back