Dr. Foster and Smith website and warehouse to close...

Jarad

Supporting
Reaction score
After Petco purchased them, they now plan to shutter the store and website. Supposedly Live Aquaria will remain. Not sure what to say about that. Anyway, FYI.

I've ordered from them many times because their minimum order amount for free shipping is only $19. Glad to hear they have moved a lot of the dry goods to Live Aquaria though.

I hope we can still get the deals on LA salt.
I thought the same thing, as I'm switching to LA salt given what I was getting with IO. Since it remains "alive" let's hope so.

I just ordered a bucket. Is the sale a sign that they're trying to unload it or does it go on sale regularly? For the price I thought I'd give it a try.

That's a good question. Not sure if they plan on keeping it, but the price discounts does read as an unload. Hope not, as it's had good reviews.

Well the reason I started this thread was to figure out how good it was. I'm seeing people seem to like it ,and that's good but can some of you who replied comment on what it compares to? I.O.,Reef Crystals,Red sea ,

It’s pretty close to Fritz RPM. Been using it for a few months and my SPO have never looked better.

Back