Final Day - - Corals 50% Off - Ends at 23:59 PST 12.7.2018

Cute crab. :)

@aquariumdepot I went ahead and put an order in... Got to the free 2 day fedex and I'm wondering if that's sufficient in the winter time? Clearwater is not far from Atlanta but 2+ days in transit seems risky to me. You guys are the experts though. So... should I upgrade to overnight?

I love Next day air - it gets delivered to you by 10:30am - they ride on the truck less and overall it is preferred. That said, we also have VERY good luck with 2 day. So I think I would make the decision based upon what is in the cart. Sensitive animals - go with NDA

@aquariumdepot I got my order in today with 2 day shipping and I'm pleased. I actually had my doubts as to whether everything would be alive... but they look good upon initial inspection. The harlequin, which I've had trouble finding locally, is very lethargic but alive. The water was 60 degrees even though the heatpacks were still warm but I think that's acceptable considering the weather here has been near 33 degrees.

I also liked that you guys packed some macro algae with the shrimp to make him less stressed out. Nice touch :)

Awesome - I am hopeful once he warmed up he was OK - Thank you for letting me know - We have some new Corals and SUPER bright Rock Anemones this week + BOGO Pods!!

Back