Future ARC Raffle Items... looking for suggestions.

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
Since its the holiday season and we're all making wishlists anyways... what items do you guys want to see in future ARC paid raffles?

Coral packs, gift cards from big name vendors like Cornbred, WWC, Jason Fox, Reef Raft. Possibly work out an arrangement with one or more fro a very expensive frag (group of expensive frags). Large gift cards from national sponsors. other big ticket items, like skimmers, sumps, Calcium reactors...

Since its the holiday season and we're all making wishlists anyways... what items do you guys want to see in future ARC paid raffles?

That's a tough one because a lot of equipment is geared towards specific size tanks, but I guess every raffle doesn't have to appeal to everyone. The ApexEL was an excellent choice because every system can benefit from that. Here's my suggestions: an automatic filter roller like the Clarisea, Hannah checkers, ICP tests, frag packs, gift cards, a doser, and a generator.

Maybe a potential free AIO type tank full setup to new joinging members who are just getting started (or a gift cert of similar size)? Might be a bit much, but Santa dont have no budget.

All the above ideas are good to me. A decent 10 to 15 cal pico setup might be nice too. Of course, that is one I want to win for an office tank....lol. I put it on my christmas wish list for Santa....lol

MACNA Tickets, WWC 3 month coral subscription, consumables (test kits etc)

I like the gift card thing - it's really hard to pick things that are relevant for a broad audience.

MACNA Tickets, WWC 3 month coral subscription, consumables (test kits etc)

I like the gift card thing - it's really hard to pick things that are relevant for a broad audience.

Agree but I really like your suggestions!

Back