gotta say

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
i miss the hobby

Something about making frags that really was "good for me" haha

if anyone runs across a nice 120 or 4x2 footprint tank... give me a yell

Not saying I'm getting back in right now, but man, id like a chance to use what I know now to start a new tank... I feel like i should be able to do it a lot cheaper ......

plus I'm in rome now!

hope y'all are doing great :)

Bassett22;1026452 wrote: I took a loooong break a few years ago. It did me a ton of good, it gave me plenty of time to really think about what would make keeping a tank easier. All the maintenance and day to day tasks on my new setup are all very simple and very little work. My system is large and simple. Take your time, dont rush back into it. If you feel the need to test the waters so to speak, setup and nice small tank and see if the urge to expand hits you.

+1

I took a 5 year break from the hobby and my 120 has been up and running for about 4 months now. This tank puts my old tank to shame in just about every way.

Brandon, In order for me to get some frags from you,you got to have at least a fish bowl. LOL.Good to to see you on here.

Nickh06;1026431 wrote: I was wondering where you went, didnt know you got out. Why don't you start up a nano?

i have to admit a nano has no appeal to me for some reason...

SEA has what I believe is 4x2x2 hybrid that looked nice yesterday.

oz the price point ? Remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure one of those hybrids is gonna be out of my price range for this build()

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back