Harlequin sweet lips feeding problems

Rickdareefa

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a harlequin sweetlips had it for a few months now and it seems like it won't eat damn near anything. Has anybody else had luck with this fish cuz mine just looks like it's losing weight everyday.

They can be picky eaters. I know some will take freshwater ghost shrimp, black worms. They should eat any live marine shrimp but that could get expensive. What have you tried so far?

I've done freshwater ghost shrimp, frozen mysis and brine. She chews on all of it but spits it back out. Slowly been losing weight. Don't know much about black worms where do you get them? Are they cheap? How do I keep them alive til feeding?

Ghost shrimp almost walked into her mouth. Didn't even try a lil taste. She watched it intently tho. My emperor snapper ate 4 of the 12 I put in tho

Attachments

• IMG_20190420_182644741.jpg
    IMG_20190420_182644741.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
I had one years ago, also called a clown sweetlips. It ate baby guppies willingly as well as live brine shrimp & even a few flakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My puffer stopped eating for a week i added some garlic guard to his shrimp after the second dosage he started eating again i try to keep him fed so my corals dont become a snack

Back