help cating fish

skriz

Reaction score
I have some fish that I need to trap, but can't seem to even get close. NEED HELP BAD!

I am using a trap, but can't even get the door to close. Sometimes when it's setup, the door floats away!

Sectioning off the tank is not a possibility. Chasing with nets would be an exercise in futility. what can I do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried night time with flashlights? I caught all my fish that way now. I have a fish trap that i dont' use except to catch the shrimps.

blind em... best way to go...works every time like a charm.. turn off the lights to your tank...turn them on sometime in the middle of the night, and the fish go blind, so much that you can put your hand in the tank and lift them out of the water with ease...trust me...

Please dont try any of the above until you talk to Linda, she has an easy fish trap design that requires no pesky door. She said she caught ALL her fish in an hour or so. Shes the "go-to" girl on fish traps.

i have a feeling that the fish trap linda uses wont help raj catch this fish all his fish are bigger then my hand

lol! I'm impressed at the respones! Looks like I'm going to be up tonight playing catch in the dark!

Back