Hey everyone

danielle

Reaction score
Hey. I'm really not that new ive been on here many of times. Im Jeep9783's g/f. I finially got my own tank set up and going. I just wanted to start my own profile so i could let you know about my tank and what is going on. Well I bought a 12g nano cube dx with 48w on it. I already have live rock, daisy cloves(my absolute favorite for some reason), some simple yellow star polyps, some stupid green star polyps, cb anemone, baby plate coral, ghosts zoes, pink zoes, kenya tree, and Fluorescent Green Leather. I also have a clarkie, and a lawnmower blenny. Loving my tank so far. Cant wait to add some more things. If any has anything pink, purple or bright let me know. I am really not into acro or monti i love zoes. Im not to sure why i just like them more, but thats just me. I think me starting my own tank will make chris happy cuz i make him put stuff in his tank that he doesnt like, but he does it anyway. now he has somewhere to throw them. Haha well any input would be grately appriciated. I am looking for a nano protien skimmer though, so if youve got one that you dont use let me know. Thanks guys! :thumbs:

welcome you will get lots of frags here and lots of bright colors. Check out this skimmer from aquabuys I think it may work great for you and the price point is great.
merchant.mvc

Thanks but I am looking for a more sleek look where u can't see the skimmer, I am looking for the specific skimmer for the tank that way it looks good and doesn't have stuff hanging out, anyone got a sight for the skimmer for the 12gal dx skimmer?

Yes i tried to put one in on my avator but it is saying that the administar is still having to approve my profile. I will post more later.

Danielle;85245 wrote: Thanks but I am looking for a more sleek look where u can't see the skimmer, I am looking for the specific skimmer for the tank that way it looks good and doesn't have stuff hanging out, anyone got a sight for the skimmer for the 12gal dx skimmer?
If you have a sump I could see how you can hide the skimmer but in a 12g I would feel you are limited in space not sure how you could use a skimmer if it wasnt a HOB type.

If its a Nano cube dx there is one available in a Sapphire that can be put into the rear chamber...I have one on my 24 dx...Heres a link Danielle...Wish you the best!!

a>

tnyga;85313 wrote: If its a Nano cube dx there is one available in a Sapphire that can be put into the rear chamber...I have one on my 24 dx...Heres a link Danielle...Wish you the best!!

QUOTE] very nice skimmer I think that is a great suggestion! I may have to get one for my 6g JBJ

Thats what i was talking about. I want it to fit in the rear chamber so you cant see it. Thanks so much!

Danielle;85346 wrote: Thats what i was talking about. I want it to fit in the rear chamber so you cant see it. Thanks so much!

Is that a +1 lol

My chic is so much cooler than yalls...but now i have to watch out for her taking stuff from my tank j/k...Na but now i don't think i will get in trouble for going to lfs anymore unless i don't ask her to go with...My tank is bigger Danielle

LOL @ Jeep...Kudos Jeep...Thats the way to go...get her pissed so she gets bigger than you! :) Now to get my wife out of her 30 gallon cube with angels and discus and into saltwater...Maybe she'll take over my 24 Nano when I get my 54 corner going today :) (wishful thinking)

Just an FYI Jeep.... Im jealous your girl is into it...

HaHa chris your soo funny!! you just wait, you never know what the future holds for me!!

Back