How much is it worth?

gordob

Market
Reaction score
I have a 135 Oceanic RR tank with dual corner overflows, 3/4" starfire glass, and a wooden stand. All of it is in excellent shape. I'd like to possibly replace it with a 4' long 120 gallon, dual corner overflows tank and stand. I won't be looking for an even trade on this, because I think what I have is worth more than what I'm trying to get, but how much should I be asking for the 135? How much should I be looking to pay for the 120 and stand?

Thanks,
Brad

HA! Just like a fan of the u(lowercase on purpose)!!!!

Just kidding. Don't want to get us started on football again!

How's it going AJ?

-Brad

Showtime305;69019 wrote: That's worth nothing. I'll do you a favor and pick it up for free.

Too funny- as i was reading his original message the entire time i was planning to write exactly this, then, i scrolled down and was terribly saddened to see showtime beat me to it! haha :)

Just curious, whats the footprint on the 135?
Good luck with it!
:)

6 feet long, and I can't remember the rest of the dimensions. I think it's 1 1/2 feet front to back, but I'm not positive on that. I'll have to measure it at home.

Thanks!

- Brad

LOL!!! Do you think Linda's compulsive or something? Not her!

Thanks for the info. Andy. That gives me a starting point.

- Brad

By the way......I didn't post this in the drygoods selling forum, because I'm not ready to sell it just yet, but if it should be there instead of this one, I apologize.

Thanks,
Brad

Back