I could use some livestock suggestions please

ralph atl

Market
Reaction score
I just bought this 24 gallon nano for my daughters B'day (delivery was only 15 bucks!). Since she has only PC lights that come with it (that's all she'll want) what type of corals would live & flourish? I don't have much experience with softies & zoa's. I have Xenia melt a few times for me, but that's the extent. I'm thinking Xenia, colt (klyxum), zoas, ???? no clue? Also, a few suggestions on fish. Maybe Gobi's & shrimp? or 2 clowns? Her B'day's early November, so I have plenty of time. Thanks in advance!
Ralph

prod_display.cfm

ralph; mushrooms, kenya tree, star polyps. gobies, love the emerald goby, clowns, fire fish, shark ( just kidding). When you are ready for some softies give me a call.

Glenn, oh hell yeah! I will I will! Thanks!
So all those corals don't need anymore than pc? Cool!
Thanks to all posts!

If I were you I would defently get 2 clownfish they are so cute! How old is your daughter? I'm only twelve so I might beable to help you abit. I would also get a fire fish goby and a jawfish, those guys have lots of personality. Another thing to get would be a golden dwarf moray eel, I'm ordering mine this Friday. They are supposed to be completly reef safe and only grow 10 inch so they are great for nano setups.
Hope this helps, Diane

mysterybox,

I have lots of kenya trees. Let me know when you are ready and I'll give her one for her birthday. How old will she be?:)
Sheryle

If its the deluxe you can probably keep some LPS also. How many PC's does it have?

That xenia melts because of that high quality H2O (with salt) you have. It likes it a little on the dirty side.

she'll be.......... humm.....25. She's just been married about a year, struggling a bit, but doing great.

thanks everybody.

Ralph... Tell you what... Just come to my tank in November and do some zoa and softie cutting....

What a cute couple. I'd love to donate a few frags as well. Come on by sometime when you're in the area.

Back