I need to get rid of Blue Clove Poly. Please Help.

project1004

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi, guys

I am having a problem with blue clove polyps taking over lots of space and chocking out my other corals.

I heard of thing call fluke tab but not sure where to get it. Is there any other thing I can use?
I am willing to pay for the tab if someone have some I can get. It is for 120 gallon.

Thanks in advance!!!!

showthread.php

project1004;965667 wrote: Uhm. That link is for aiptasia and not a blue cloves polyps.
Thanks!

It can be used on anything. It something you make and squirt onto a coral and it kills it.

Reef Napalm will work. It is a concentrated lye solution, but if your BC problem is widespread, it may not work for you. I prefer Napalm for spot killing.

If you want a Fluke Tab, PM me. I think I saw one rolling around somewhere in a box in my reef supply closet.

Are these the really small blue clove polyps? This might or might not work for you, but it worked for me. Several years ago, I had a huge infestation of blue clove and daisy polyps. Then I added what was labeled as a Halloween Urchin. Soon after, I noticed patches of daisy and blue clove polyps disappearing. I didn't think too much of it until I saw the urchin clear a path through the blue clove polyps. Now I have random patches of blue clove, but not huge invasive patches. Now if only I can find something to eat the green gorilla palys....

Back