Market
Reaction score
This was old setup
IMAG0693-1.jpg
alt="" /></a>

This combo below was purchased at Premier Aquatics

my-toys-s_zpsxsfmmvha.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I have just replaced an old reef sump to a new Tideline Sump 36. So far I really love it... I look at the sump more than the tank LOL. It's awesome, well built and well designed. My ATB skimmer fits great in the skimmer section and it has much better performance.

20151111_214652_zpsfopixu5p.jpg
alt="" /></a>

20151111_214706_zpsg0ekpp54.jpg
alt="" /></a>

20151111_214713_zpsskmwumpi.jpg
alt="" /></a>

20151111_214545_zpszbqpi8ne.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Vectra M1 Return Pump: can't say enough about it. Quiet...very quiet...super quiet. I love the ability to control this pump using the different settings and pump intensities but I run it at constant level which keeps the same water level in the sump. Otherwise, there are problems with skimmer overflowing and ATO.

M1_zpsjhnrdslk.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I need to finish up my plumbing and & clean up all wires, etc. Over all, all corals look so much happier and healthier...

Very nice! I'm still blown away at how quiet the pumps are... it has to be magic or something... crazy how much water that thing pushes and still just about dead silent.

porpoiseaquatics;1058993 wrote: Very nice. Are you still using the manifold? It looks disconnected.

Yes, I will finish plumbing this weekend

aXio;1058996 wrote: Very nice! I'm still blown away at how quiet the pumps are... it has to be magic or something... crazy how much water that thing pushes and still just about dead silent.

yes, it's dead silent that what I want b/c tank is in living room. Other cool thing is that if something was wrong with manifold, I'd discount it and decrease pump intensities.

Looks good my friend. You could have oversized the sump a little and let me upgrade the stand LOL

porpoiseaquatics;1059017 wrote: what are you going to do with the old sump?

it is the same style of MRC Reef sump but shorter. Size is 27"L x 18.5"D x 19"H. I will sell it but not right now :)

thanhreef;1059020 wrote: it is the same style of MRC Reef sump but shorter. Size is 27"L x 18.5"D x 19"H. I will sell it but not right now :)

any idea of when or for how much? That will fit perfectly on a setup I'm doing for a friend.

Back