Is my zoa going to live?

jc_k

Market
Reaction score
So I got 2 plops of Rastas yesterday the the swap. Well when I was done getting all of the other frags out of the cr I totally forgot about and my mom put the box it was in outside. So will it be ok. It was outside overnight and I put it in my tank this morning. It been closed all day so will it melt away or live?

Give it 48 hours. Just leave it in the spot you've already placed it in. Zoas are usually pretty resilient. If it does die i could cut you two heads for free.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

JC_k;956868 wrote: So I got 2 plops of Rastas yesterday the the swap. Well when I was done getting all of the other frags out of the cr I totally forgot about and my mom put the box it was in outside. So will it be ok. It was outside overnight and I put it in my tank this morning. It been closed all day so will it melt away or live?

If it's just closed and showing no other signs of stress likely it's perfectly fine albeit po'd.

I saw it "slime" like substance coming off of it when the lights went off. It's either melting or just really mad. Hopefully it lives and thanks for the offer @BrandonMason

lots of corals slime to get stuff off of their skin. i wouldnt be worried about it ive left zoas in a tiny cup foloating in my tank over the weekend and when i remembered them on monday i put them in the tank and they didnt open for a week but after that it was just like normal.

joseayes;956964 wrote: Please don't forget live animals inside the car :D

LOL technically it was outside, and that's what acted me because it was like 60degrees out the night and dropped even lower.

Back