LFS question?

Wow - using the forum for more public shaming. I've left a little money at The Fish Store but I will no longer shop at this sponsor. I have owned a store before and I would not have handled this so publicly.

Catgirl29;1071539 wrote: Wow - using the forum for more public shaming. I've left a little money at The Fish Store but I will no longer shop at this sponsor. I have owned a store before and I would not have handled this so publicly.

Never owned a store, but from a corporate perspective, this is very unprofessional and the worst way to handle an outstanding debt. Will never shop at this sponsor.

The Fish Store;1071530 wrote: Our apologies to you Brandon. Our file on Shawn was confusing, and we misread a notation. We have a $50 gift card here with your name on it. Sorry again friend.

This is the pm we received regarding Shawn sharing an account with another member.

"He and a buddy share an account now, Acrofiend01 is where you can reach him at now."

So Acrofiend01 / Shawn, would you please contact us to arrange the transfer of the coral?

Thanks, no hard feeling, hope it gets worked all out....

Back