My new Blue spot jawfish!

Blue spots are my favorite fish. They have great personalities and I am glad you are enjoying yours. I didn't realize most people had a hard time keeping them besides their jumping habits. I have had 2 of them total. The first was in my old tank for over 2 years before I sold it along with the tank. My current one has been in my tank for 10 months so far. He seems just as healthy and active as when I got him. He was about 3" when I got him and is now about 4". They are expensive but worth every penny to me.

BlueSpot;853530 wrote: Blue spots are my favorite fish. They have great personalities and I am glad you are enjoying yours. I didn't realize most people had a hard time keeping them besides their jumping habits. I have had 2 of them total. The first was in my old tank for over 2 years before I sold it along with the tank. My current one has been in my tank for 10 months so far. He seems just as healthy and active as when I got him. He was about 3" when I got him and is now about 4". They are expensive but worth every penny to me.

I agree with that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ive had mine a month and its the best thing I have. The only thing that rival it are my 2 yasha hase gobys

Back