Need some Help

calireefer

Market
Reaction score
Hello I'm in Thailand and my main pump stopped working. If anyone is near decatur that could help out I have an extra pump already plumbed to my sump it just needs the return line to be conected. my mom is working on it at the moment but she sounds like she could use some help. If you are able to help her number is 404)983-6767 Thanks in advance and I will owe you any frags that you care to have when I get back in a few weeks. Thank you
Merlin

Kind of new to the area I'm not to sure my address is 443 chevelle lane
Decatur GA 30030 for mapquesting.

I can go early tomorrow morning. You have other circulation in the display right? Let us know whether she has it under control otherwise I'll give her a ring at around 9.

That would be great I will let her know that you will call around 9. the tank does have in tank power heads so I'm not to worried but I will feel a lot better when I get it all back up online. I can pay you for your time whatever you feel is good. Thanks again
Merlin

FutureInterest;114703 wrote: I can go early tomorrow morning. You have other circulation in the display right? Let us know whether she has it under control otherwise I'll give her a ring at around 9.

I am about 5 minutes from Decatur, and could go now... Just read this! I'll call her and see if it is already being covered.

Will PM with numbers...

Edit: Just talked to her, and will go on over in a few minutes.

Baby is teething so I didn't get up till noon! :).

Mike took care of it all though. Nicely done.

man I'm really late if you need help again you can call me 678-773-1545 I live in Decatur

Back