Need some scoly help

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Alright purchased a scoly and it's been 2 weeks now I've tried feeding he does not open up lights on or off. It was set underneath some shade so light was low then I tried putting in light when I did seemed to see a curve in its shape
e2upu4us.jpg
alt="" />
aba9uga6.jpg
alt="" />
8aqusu6e.jpg
alt="" /> last picture is underneath it. Thanks ks in advanced

i could be addicted to worse things..

Dylan Ringwood;962911 wrote: Alright purchased a scoly and it's been 2 weeks now I've tried feeding he does not open up lights on or off. It was set underneath some shade so light was low then I tried putting in light when I did seemed to see a curve in its shape
e2upu4us.jpg
alt="" />
aba9uga6.jpg
alt="" />
8aqusu6e.jpg
alt="" /> last picture is underneath it. Thanks ks in advanced

9ara5u2e.jpg
alt="" />just took this one

It looks fine to me. I see the feeding tentacles in the second picture too.

JDavid;962930 wrote: It looks fine to me. I see the feeding tentacles in the second picture too.

So the 3rd picture is normal yeah? Thanks again!

It does look ok but after two weeks it should be opening more and feeding at night. What's the flow like for it? Mine all like mid range flow.
Check it two hours after lights out. If it's not feeding turn down flow and blow some juice/food gently on it. Do this three night in a row and hopefully it will start feeding at night.
Keep us updated.

Dylan Ringwood;962940 wrote: Thank you both just making sure

5ene7e3u.jpg
alt="" /> Sorry but Lil help? This the mouth just open?

Mine do that too. All of those things. :) not sure what lighting you have but i keep mine kind of centered on the sand bed and they seem to do fine. Never worried about having them in the shade.

tonymission;964070 wrote: Mine do that too. All of those things. :) not sure what lighting you have but i keep mine kind of centered on the sand bed and they seem to do fine. Never worried about having them in the shade.

Thanks never saw that thought something was growing on it haha. Then realized that it is the mouth. . Haha 😥

Silver Surfer;964109 wrote: Looks a little washed out. Might have been in too much light?

It's possible but it was under shade and in light so its not a fair picture as far as color goes.

Back