-Need Tank Sitter- WILL PAY CASH AND CORALS

ouling

Market
Reaction score
Pay you in cash or frags which ever you want. $100 for the 17 days that I am going to be out, I can be reached but will be in Korea.

You only need to come once every 3 days or so, mininum 5-6 visits.
We have a live in house keeper for my "special" sister, so you can come anytime between 11:30AM-10PM.

I have ALL equiptment and chemicals.

992W of light is automatic, but you need to check the circuit to see if it

needs to be reset if everything is off.

Have Auto top off, you just need to refill the resvoir with premade RO DI water that should last until the next iceage.

All food premade. You can pick and choose what you want to feed the fish and coral and anemone.

Chiller and heater are both auto controlled for failsafe.

Acrylic canopy is very easy to clean.

EASY JOB.

LOCATION is FAYETTEVILLE, GA 30215.
PLEASE CALL ME AT 404-372-7626.
If you're good I'll pay more.

I wish you were closer. I would do it for free just to enjoy another tank.

Im not sure. It take me 40-45min to get to Cuppuchino bay or Marine Fish.

Try this link if you want to know how far:

maps

Wow... that would be a drive. I am north of the city by a good ways in Roswell/Alpharetta. I would do it if you are in a bind and cannot get anyone else. Let me know if you have no other volunteers as I will make the trip if you need me to. :)

Its far from my shop but I actually live downtown so its 35 minutes away. I could do it or have my new partner who works in Clayton County check it a few times. Your nieghbors might be a little confused if a cop car keeps showing up at your front door every 3 days while your out of town.

They already show up there three times a week. With 992W of power being used in Fayettville, they stop by to make sure he does not have a grow operation going on!

I live in Senoia so its only like a 10 min drive for me but I am fairly new to saltwater and I don't really know how to feed. I don't even have a fish yet. :lol2:. Sorry man wish I could be of some more help.

Give this guy a call. Stan 678-467-9947. He maintains tanks in the local area and may be able to help you out.
Richard

Back