Nem ID

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
Hey there fellow reefers I am just a bit curious as to the proper names of the Nem’s in my tank one was sold to me as a green bubble tip but it’s clearly not green it is the one in the top right of the picture, the other I believe is a rainbow bubble tip but I could be wrong there. I was thinking a rose bubble tip would be of deep red coloration, would I be correct in that assumption? Either way I am looking for one with red knot orange colors as I have two orange ones already, to go along with the purple one that is also in the tank. If anyone has one of deep red color I would like to purchase it. Now back to my reason for the post what would you say these two Nem’s were in my tankDBD8AE8A-1936-43A3-8050-88725E0EE3E2.jpeg

It looks very nice. It looks like a sunburst from the picture but unless it was sold to you as one or has the lineage then it’s just a nice bta lol

Either way it’s a great looking anemone and hopefully it’ll keep its colors as it gets larger. If it does I’m sure you can slap a stupid name on them and sell splits for $100+ Lol I’d buy one. Oldie memos have any more like that?

Either way it’s a great looking anemone and hopefully it’ll keep its colors as it gets larger. If it does I’m sure you can slap a stupid name on them and sell splits for $100+ Lol I’d buy one. Oldie memos have any more like that?
I got this guy about 4 months ago so I can’t say

Back