'Nem in powerhead results in two 'nems!

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
Last weekend I noticed that one of my anemones had "moved" and planted its foot in the middle of my vortec PH's. I was like-oh crap! so I worked with it-trying to "pry" it off b/c it was getting chopped into puree-and it came off in pieces.:sad: I was like GREaT! There goes a healthy anemone dead and it's gonna be dead. Well, lo and behold I saw yesterday now I have 2 of those anemones!!:yay: A med. size one and a smaller one!! I fed them tonight and they took the food just fine. I guess for once something worked out for the good in my tank!

yeah--if I can get my lazy arse to do a WC now I'd be in good shape!! That tank hasn't seen a WC in about 3 or so months-but is WELL cycled-just don't want a crash!

sweet! If that were my tank, the nem would've survived, but the pump would have burned out and everything else in the tank would be dead...except for the aiptasia, of course!

Skriz;231440 wrote: sweet! If that were my tank, the nem would've survived, but the pump would have burned out and everything else in the tank would be dead...except for the aiptasia, of course!

:lol2: Too funny!

Back