New Member need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJS64D

Reaction score
First time poster,
I will be moving out of town, I have a 210 Reef that I will be selling, or consigning etc. Have you found that selling the entire set up with livestock has better results vs, set up separately and livestock individually. Thanks for the input.

CB3491DA-7F40-4AD9-8A8B-9A11E8E13E70.jpeg

Man, I really want that tank. It's exactly what I am looking for, likely just way out of my budget.

I would buy the tank and cabinet if it were in my budget as I want to upgrade to this exact size but I would be transferring most of my existing stuff over from my 125.

I had the manager at Premier come out and give me some options, she is going to give me an estimate on the set up and everything else to help me price. I’ll have that by end of week.

I had the manager at Premier come out and give me some options, she is going to give me an estimate on the set up and everything else to help me price. I’ll have that by end of week.
That was a really great idea

Like I told you, Matt; You'll make far more of your money back by parting it out. It's aggravating, but if you have the time, it'll be worth it.

Honestly, I am more concerned with the livestock, I want to make sure they are taken care of. I have raised this eel for 7 years, My daughter and I harvested it ourselves when we lived in Hawaii. I started with a 50 when we lived there. The eel was 8 inches long. Its over 3 feet now. Super fun to hand feed when I have people over. That eel is what is making me want to pack this thing up and move the entire thing with me out of state. Which would be a bear.....

Attachments

• 448C9BE9-2CB8-4C95-828D-E1650072AF5E.jpeg
    448C9BE9-2CB8-4C95-828D-E1650072AF5E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 37
Honestly, I am more concerned with the livestock, I want to make sure they are taken care of. I have raised this eel for 7 years, My daughter and I harvested it ourselves when we lived in Hawaii. I started with a 50 when we lived there. The eel was 8 inches long. Its over 3 feet now. Super fun to hand feed when I have people over. That eel is what is making me want to pack this thing up and move the entire thing with me out of state. Which would be a bear.....
How far of a move is it?

That eel is going to need a proper home. Please don't let it go to a store. I'm afraid it won't find a good home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back