New ReeFi Gen2 LED demo

ReeFi

Reaction score
Hi, I've developed my 2nd gen ReeFi LED. I started ReeFi Lab couple years ago, and the name is combination of Reef + WiFi. :) I will be north of Atlanta later this July till mid August to receive and finish assemble the LED units at my brother's warehouse. These are design to compete with the top end models from Kessil, EcoTech, Orpheck but at 20+% lower cost with better built quality.

How many would be interested in seeing demo of my ReeFi LED Duo Deluxe and Extreme model and opportunity to purchase at additional discount?

Detail specs:

Facebook:

Thanks,

Daniel
e08cecf3bfd02a929db14f67d6aa0453.jpg
7b5e3df5dd2ce91d9b747e1dd3169e0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Here's picture of my LPS garden using default ReeFi LPS lighting profile. Notice that the shells show natural color. ReeFi LED provides natural colors without the need for Photoshop. :)

My SPS display tank suffered from ALK spike crash when I was in China for 2+ months when I was inspecting and testing all the custom components for the ReeFi LEDs.
071a8b87a44b802b22f6f22609a9cccf.jpg

Your product looks promising, but coming from a merchandising background, I'm not sure if you're pricing it correctly.
At that price point, for a little bit more, I'd go with a well established brand that has proven reliability in quality and service. Especially light scheduling/programming being web based. As a consumer, I would want to know if you go under, how will my lights function if you longer have your servers up and running.

You may want to look hard into that because being in merchandising, I see it all the time. New companies/product coming out and comparing themselves to an Apple or Samsung, but the thing is, they're not and you can't price your product that way. I mean this in the best of intentions, because I really hope you are successful.

My word of advice is don't compare yourself to them, else customers will just buy those other product, especially when you're priced so closely to them.

Your product looks promising, but coming from a merchandising background, I'm not sure if you're pricing it correctly.
At that price point, for a little bit more, I'd go with a well established brand that has proven reliability in quality and service. Especially light scheduling/programming being web based. As a consumer, I would want to know if you go under, how will my lights function if you longer have your servers up and running.

You may want to look hard into that because being in merchandising, I see it all the time. New companies/product coming out and comparing themselves to an Apple or Samsung, but the thing is, they're not and you can't price your product that way. I mean this in the best of intentions, because I really hope you are successful.

My word of advice is don't compare yourself to them, else customers will just buy those other product, especially when you're priced so closely to them.
Thank you for your feedback...

The web server is the LED units themselves, so you are not at connect to my server to program and control the LEDs. The only time you will connect to my server is to update firmware when I add new features.

I wouldn't consider 20-30% lower retail cost being priced so closely to them. I have container of these coming in so I'm not just selling a few and packing my bags. I'm only doing direct sell to consumer until I get setup at LFS and online chains. Sorry if I sound defensive but I worked really hard developing and producing these. My background is 9 years as microprocessor designer and debugger at Intel. I'm really proud of these Gen2 units. If you have a chance to Google tear down images of radion, red sea, AI, Kessil, the quality of components are not there, inadequate active cooling surfaces, and poor fan choices. While I'm still doing direct sell, if you're buying 4 or more units, I can offer discounts to give you more savings.

Saw these 2 photos on FB reef group with Radion individual optical lenses which are perfect example of disco ball effects. Compare that to ReeFi's ReeFlectors which cast pleasing uniform blend of light. ReeFi's ReeFlectors is an example of the innovation I made over the competition.

Container arrived this morning, fun unloading in Hotlanta. I will be spending a couple weeks to finish assemble and package these ReeFi LEDs. I tried to coordinate demo during July or Aug meeting with club president but I guess he's too busy.

Attachments

• 8e59990c26687be03c939acf0e150428.jpg
    8e59990c26687be03c939acf0e150428.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Back