Nutramar Ova and Live Brine

outdrsyguy1

Market
Reaction score
Anyone know of somewhere locally to buy Nutramar Ova and Live brine? Possibly some other "yummie" foods that fish like to eat. PE Mysis and rods is being somewhat picked at, but I need to fatten a fish up and get him eating better.

Thanks!

^IMO,the absolute best fish food out there,hands down!been feeding my tank LRS Reef Frenzy since Larry was handing out free samples at frag swaps several years back.all my fish devour it including leopards and copperband.

I'll try it again, I tried it once but preferred rods as Larry's was too chunky for my small fish. I'll see if maybe I can buy a more blended version.

thanks

outdrsyguy1;1008574 wrote: I'll try it again, I tried it once but preferred rods as Larry's was too chunky for my small fish. I'll see if maybe I can buy a more blended version.

thanks

I believe that LRF comes in a particle size that is fit for small fish.

outdrsyguy1;1008574 wrote: I'll try it again, I tried it once but preferred rods as Larry's was too chunky for my small fish. I'll see if maybe I can buy a more blended version.

thanks

The Nano Frenzy is smaller pieces.

Gee.... seems like this LRS is good stuff I wonder if he could come out and do a presentation and give out some free samples
;-)

My wrasses won't touch Larry's!

Try live black worms, and frozen Gamma mosquito larvae.

What fish?

Ralph ATL;1008627 wrote: My wrasses won't touch Larry's!

What fish?

Live black worms are the best! They usually have them at the Aviarium.

it's a copperband butterfly. It's eating some pieces of mysis now and again but only the small pieces and only if it looks just right. It gets maybe half a piece of mysis per feeding.

Where can i find live blackworms? I swear Ralph, you have some sort of black market fish food dealer, I can never find any of the stuff you use!

Do you also have Sex Panther perfume hidden in your cabinet?

Ralph ATL;1008627 wrote: My wrasses won't touch Larry's!

What fish?

I had a similar experience. I was feeding rods food then heard about larrys and gave it a try, for some reason my fish wouldnt touch it so I ended up giving it away...

outdrsyguy1;1008700 wrote: it's a copperband butterfly. It's eating some pieces of mysis now and again but only the small pieces and only if it looks just right. It gets maybe half a piece of mysis per feeding.

Where can i find live blackworms? I swear Ralph, you have some sort of black market fish food dealer, I can never find any of the stuff you use!

Do you also have Sex Panther perfume hidden in your cabinet?

HAHA!

The Aviarium keeps Live Black Worms in Stock! They carry PE Mysis, Hikari Mysis, Gamma mysis & Gamma mosquito larvae.

(and Salinity Salt)

Back