Paying someone to install/plumbing, etc

atlcpa

Market
Reaction score
We're currently building a new home (I had to sell all my livestock :mad2: as we're moving into a rental) and I'm currently planning out my new tank. I'm going to put a 220 in a basement wall in the new house.

Who is the best company in town to help me with the plumbing, initial install, etc? Any guess on cost (for the labor help, not the tank, etc)? The one nightmare I had with my previous tank was the plumbing hookup. I swore to never do it again.

I'm planning for a 220 and likely a Vertex Sump system that will need to be hard plumbed.

Any guidance would be great.

AtlCPA;1112316 wrote: We're currently building a new home (I had to sell all my livestock :mad2: as we're moving into a rental) and I'm currently planning out my new tank. I'm going to put a 220 in a basement wall in the new house.

Who is the best company in town to help me with the plumbing, initial install, etc? Any guess on cost (for the labor help, not the tank, etc)? The one nightmare I had with my previous tank was the plumbing hookup. I swore to never do it again.

I'm planning for a 220 and likely a Vertex Sump system that will need to be hard plumbed.

Any guidance would be great.

If you wouldn't mind PMing me your phone number I can have one of my service managers contact you and go over any questions you may have as well as costs. Or you are welcome to contact us if that works better for you.

We specialize in this sort of thing. We have installed thousands of aquariums in the Southeast.

Contact Number: (770) 321-8404 ask for Rusty or Jeremy.

Look forward to possibly working with you!

aXio;1112373 wrote: If you wouldn't mind PMing me your phone number I can have one of my service managers contact you and go over any questions you may have as well as costs. Or you are welcome to contact us if that works better for you.

We specialize in this sort of thing. We have installed thousands of aquariums in the Southeast.

Contact Number: (770) 321-8404 ask for Rusty or Jeremy.

Look forward to possibly working with you!

+1

Can't find better, problem solved!

Back