Provide Moving Services?

krisco9

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am moving in the next couple weeks and was wondering if anyone on the boards provided moving services for a salt water tank? Or know of anyone who would provide a service. I have read a lot on the boardss about doing it myself but since i am a beginner with salt water I would prefer not to take the chance on me doing it myself.

Here is the info on my tank. I have a 75 gallon salt water tank with a canister filter and skimmer. I have about 60-70 pounds of live rock. I have 8 fish, some crabs, snails and some zoos.

We are moving around the 19th/20th of April.

Please let me know if you are interested in doing this or if you can recommend someone.

Thanks!!

Contact Mike at SaltwaterCity.....678.236.9200 They can provide the service.

Where you moving to?!?

If it is local, it is no big deal, if it is national, then you need some special help.

Thanks for the responses. We are moving Alpharetta to Buckhead.

Thanks!

Hey. I got some quotes when I moved twice in 2007. We were building a house, sold our house, and lived in a temp. apartment until our house was ready. The prices were pretty steep that I could buy another tank. So I ended up moving my 120gal TWICE. If you want to move it yourself, I can definitely tell you how I did it-step by step. Yes, it literally took me all day, but saved me a lot. Only loss was 1 firefish which was hiding in a rock and didn't know in both moves. All other coral and fish are fine.

Back