real crappy vortech video clip

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
all i can say is wow every thing in my tank looks great it get unbelieveable polyp extension and the tank looks like its rocking back and forth her is a ****y vedio its the only thing i can down load so you have to deal with it :roll:

flaco626nj
alt="" /></a>

What setting do you have those on? I couldn't really tell by the clip. Also how high do you have them turned up? I have one and thought about getting a second is why I ask.

Thanks

i have them on pulse mode and on anti sync so that while one pulses high the other pulses low......i have them pretty low but everything is moving really good ...guess thats the percs of having a 4 foot tank

Sounds good, I have mine cranked all the way, but am going to turn it back some once my new "C" clamp holder for my 6055 comes in. I'll at that point have two 6055's on one end with a Aquasurf and the Vortech on the other. Hopefully it will give me all the flow I'm looking for.

yeah im finally happy that i can controll my flow...i think any controllable pump is the way to go you wont be happy tell then ...what a difference it makes and the best part you dont have to ppound the coral with flow like you would with no controllable pumps its much more gentile but yet evently spread

Looks good man. Hope they won't heat up and lock up. Then you will sell them cheap to me....LOL.

Man I wish I had the money! Oh well as soon as I go back to work this summer I'm getting a pair. Did you get the battery back-up too?

Big D;154587 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Isn't it about time for you to rearrange your aquascape?... :D I'm seeing a lot of the overflow in that video.</span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>
**** god **** it i thought it looked good **** ill change it tomorrow:D

I have seen this first hand and its awsome~~~~~~~~the way the water rocks back and fourth in the tank super nice vic I jelous..

Back