Rich's 120 Build.

HiImSean;992739 wrote: This is a great post that I pretty much copied to a T and has been working great for me.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2214766&highlight=switch">http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2214766&highlight=switch</a>

So here is my actual code.

Switch1_Low (Virtual)

Switch2_High (Virtual)

ATO_Pump (Outlet)
I'm going to reverse my Switch1_Low programming because I've read on multiple occasions that if a switch wire or the cable from the breakout box is disconnected, the switch will show as open.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the insight and the link to the programming code.

Wannabee

Thanks Sean. I like that programming. May give it a try. I haven't tied the floats in yet but may do that tonight and see how it goes. At the moment, my water level is pretty high because I added all that rock last night. May have to siphon some of it out so I can test accurately. LOL

What pump are you using for your ATO. I know the Auqalifter has such low wattage it must be used in either outlet 4 or 8.

There Marlon, you satisfied.

1adcc4ee7adb85a4adc990cf0f1128b0.jpg
alt="" />

MYREEFCLUB0070;992802 wrote: Yes sir, extremely.
Now only if we can get this system up and running....hehehe.

It is up and running (in my garage with vinegar water). LOL. We are getting there. May possible be ready to move it in the house this weekend but probably next weekend. Just got to find help with the lifting.

MYREEFCLUB0070;992802 wrote: Yes sir, extremely.
Now only if we can get this system up and running....hehehe.

Rich has rock and water in the aquarium. What more can we ask for? It hasn't been two years yet; so Rich still has some time left :) .

Got a lot done today but nothing worth taking pictures of. LOL. Installed a sump light, wired up and tested the ATO, got the doser power installed all by about 9:30. The rest of the day was spent scrubbing the rock. Most of it cleans up very nice. Handling each piece made me realize just how many really nice pieces are in there. Lots of options available for rock scape.

Not sure how much time I will have tomorrow. Need to make a store run and get stuff for the BBQ and then cook up a nice dinner while my mother-in-law is here.

On a side note, my wife took her mom shopping today. They stopped at a little general store on Hwy 9 at Spot road. She spied a hand gun and for the first time in her live, she held a fire arm. She now wants one. LOL. Who has a 357 I can use for one day. I figure I would let her fire one round and that will be the end of that. LOL.

rdnelson99;993029 wrote: Got a lot done today but nothing worth taking pictures of. LOL. Installed a sump light, wired up and tested the ATO, got the doser power installed all by about 9:30. The rest of the day was spent scrubbing the rock. Most of it cleans up very nice. Handling each piece made me realize just how many really nice pieces are in there. Lots of options available for rock scape.

Not sure how much time I will have tomorrow. Need to make a store run and get stuff for the BBQ and then cook up a nice dinner while my mother-in-law is here.

On a side note, my wife took her mom shopping today. They stopped at a little general store on Hwy 9 at Spot road. She spied a hand gun and for the first time in her live, she held a fire arm. She now wants one. LOL. Who has a 357 I can use for one day. I figure I would let her fire one round and that will be the end of that. LOL.
If you need any help with wiring that ATO just let me know ,wouldn't want any "stray" voltage:)

rdnelson99;993029 wrote: Got a lot done today but nothing worth taking pictures of. LOL. Installed a sump light, wired up and tested the ATO, got the doser power installed all by about 9:30. The rest of the day was spent scrubbing the rock. Most of it cleans up very nice. Handling each piece made me realize just how many really nice pieces are in there. Lots of options available for rock scape.

I have a 44 mag that might work, lol. Even I handle it very carefully!

Even a small caliber with a light round will be snappy enough to make her think twice.

J.B.;993193 wrote: Why try to talk her out of it...I don't understand??

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Because I don't want her to use it on me!!!! LOL

Seriously, if my wife had a different personality I would be all in favor of it. Not saying anything bad about her but I would be afraid she would use it in the wrong situation making things worse for her. Where we live, it is not a big issue. If we were downtown Atlanta it would be another story.

Back