Rich's 120 Build.

Well I think this will be the weekend. If I can find a little help tomorrow afternoon I may get this thing moved into the house. Still have a few odds and ends to button up but nothing stopping me from moving it in.

Making headway. Almost like it was built for that spot. :)

Good thing my wife isn't home. She would have killed me if she saw me move this in by myself!!

e98a9cdcde4686f2871fbcd4d6db2082.jpg
alt="" />

rdnelson99;994282 wrote: Didn't I tell you? This is all a life support system for a King Fisher. :)

.... IV stand for some (Ice + House) for emergency purposes only. If no help, open top panel on left side of tank stand and tap the keg located just below. Enjoy!!!

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;994317 wrote: He can come over now. I hear the big lady singing now :D !

Wannabee

LOL

He was crying too hard to make the trip up the street :)

Actually, I was up since 3:30 and by the time the game was over I was ready to crash. He is going to come over after 2:00 today. Guess I can wait a bit longer.

rdnelson99;994344 wrote: LOL

He was crying too hard to make the trip up the street :)

Actually, I was up since 3:30 and by the time the game was over I was ready to crash. He is going to come over after 2:00 today. Guess I can wait a bit longer.

Don't mention anything about the game until he completes all the tasks you has assigned to him. Once the work is completed; you can let it all out how an unranked Florida beat # ..... :^)

Wannabee

I will post a few pics in a minute but basically, this thread is complete. From here on out, I will post updates in my Member Tank thread which can be found here.

showthread.php

WOW, Making progress... It looks amazing. I am going to read through the thread and see what I have missed the last couple months. When do you think you will add water?

I have a ton of rock sitting in tubs in my garage, if you need more.

Holy crap!!!! Look whose back. :)

It has water. After dinner tonight I should have enough water made to get it running. I am about 10 gallons short at the moment. Then I need to fine tune the SG and get the heaters running full time. I hope to add substrate and stability tomorrow. Since the build is finished I started a new thread under member tanks to track the progress from here on out.

In light of this quarter's TOTQ theme, I guess I better update this thread huh? hehehehehehe

Good news, bad ,news, God news......

Bad news....while cleaning the tank today my foxface jumped.
Good news..... He jumped into the overflow. Bad news is it was the one hardest to get to. Good news is it took all of about 3 minutes to net him.

More good news.... While looking for him I found the clown that has been missing for a couple months. More good news, it took about 15 minutes to net her. She is out front and center looking healthy as ever.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back