school donations

saltwater junky

Market
Reaction score
ok here it goes. i ran into a new member today at petco and we got to talkig and she mentioned that she wanted to set up a tank for her class, which i thought would be a great way to teach the younger generation how to help protect this awsome hobby .so i decided to go ahead and donate a few things to get her started. some of the things i am donating to this worthy cause is a sump , skimmer,live sand,heater,power heads,and my time to help the class set it up and edjucate them to get the ball rolling ,so im calling on this wonderful club to see it in their heart to donate what i cant.

She's a teacher?

If you put together a list of other items, I'll see what I can donate.

What size tank do you think it will be?

saltwater junky;101272 wrote: ok here it goes. i ran into a new member today at petco and we got to talkig and she mentioned that she wanted to set up a tank for her class, which i thought would be a great way to teach the younger generation how to help protect this awsome hobby .so i decided to go ahead and donate a few things to get her started. some of the things i am donating to this worthy cause is a sump , skimmer,live sand,heater,power heads,and my time to help the class set it up and edjucate them to get the ball rolling ,so im calling on this wonderful club to see it in their heart to donate what i cant.

well i need a tank 30 gallons or larger ,overflow, return pump,lights, a bucket of salt. i will also donat some fish when she is ready. im not sure if she wants to do corals or not so i dont know what kind of lights she needs. oh yeah she is a science and biology teacher.

Let me know when you need some CUC and fish ill donate some. Also If the tank is not RR i can drill it.

i would but i am a kid with a budget, contact cameron he was talking a while back about donating.

I have a 4" t5 lamp that has two bulb (one day, one actinic). I also have another PC lamp but needs some repair...it's 4" as well.

They are the lights from this post.
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8349">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8349</a>

I don't have a tank to donate. If we can pool some money, I think Mark has some tank he's trying to get rid of. I'm willing to throw in some dollars.

Back