Share Your Mr.Coral Reviews

y'all reefers in the north have no idea how lucky you people are. the only reason why i'm looking at online vendor is because my drive to ATL and back is just insane. plus, whenever i'm in town, i'm never back immediately cuz always need to do other errands that take about at least 2 days. can't get anything live while in town at all:sick:

hzheng33;995763 wrote: y'all reefers in the north have no idea how lucky you people are. the only reason why i'm looking at online vendor is because my drive to ATL and back is just insane. plus, whenever i'm in town, i'm never back immediately cuz always need to do other errands that take about at least 2 days. can't get anything live while in town at all:sick:

I feel for you there!

tonymission;995754 wrote: Maybe equally crazy that R2R didn't pull his sponsorship until a month or two ago.

Na, as long as he keeps paying his bills there, he'll be protected. He must have stopped paying for sponsorship.

There r to many other good ones out there to take the chance. I feeling on this is u get what u pay for if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Guys like him r the reason i only order from the big name guys. Cornbread or Richard, reef raft or tony, sexy or mike, Jason fox, sd aqua or wil, I have ordered many times from these guys and never once been unhappy. Yep u might pay a little more but in long run u will be happy with the product. I'll say for a fact Richard replaced a whole order of mine 23 pieces it was suspost to be delivered on fri did not show up till mon it was fedx problem not his but he still replaced all 23 pieces no questions asked. And that is one of the reasons i order from the big names. Just my two cents.

Skriz;995750 wrote: The fact that he's still in business after all these years just goes to show how many fresh suckers are out there for him to feed off of. It's really sad that the market can't shut out shady operations like this and people continue falling into the trap.

His ebay has crash he hasent posted any new auctions in months. Also his website barely has anything up. I think hes finally hit a downfall.

Back