Thats it I cant take it anymore. Anyone??

zanski

Market
Reaction score
Ive got my 75 up in Jasper, and I just moved to Kennesaw. Ive got a buddy that told me he would help me move it 3 times and he has backed out again. I need to get this thing down here, its being neglected. Ive got my T-5's (thanks mufret) and my new G-3 sitting here doing no good because my tank is 40 miles away. Is there anyone who wants to throw a few down and help me move it?? Only other issue is I am in the car business so it will be a last minute thing if I ever get time off again haha! Thanks!!!:shades:

I'd be glad to help if the timing is right, I got a truck too. I could leave early, around 2:00 on Friday or any time over the weekend. Tues afternoon might work but it would be last minute also.

Okay folks its looking like Sunday would work for me if someone is close please let me know if your free. Thanks so much!!

I'm in Woodstock, too. I'm not exactly handy for lifting heavy objects, but maybe I could help in some way... :)

I should be able to help..Depends on how my dad is doing...He's in the hospital right now...Kinda touch and go...I will let you know by Thursday..

Okay thanks everyone!! Ill pm you guys and gals closer to the weekend!!

Bump to see if you are going to need help today. If not, think I need to "visit" Cap Bay, haven't been there in a while. It's calling me!!!! lol

Back