What feed pump do you use w CaRx

HiImSean;1109846 wrote: Masterflex are quite large and can be noisy. I'm glad the Avast one is working well. How many mL/min are you pushing through it?

It's rated at 25 mL/min.

elFloyd;1109862 wrote: It's rated at 25 mL/min.

I take it you run it consistently? I always thought those were better for dosing or topping off and will burn out quicker if run 24/7.

I started with a Masterflex set up in the stand then moved it to the garage pulling water through the attic and back again (50'-60' each way) and was using the peristaltic for ATO (also in the garage). The peristaltic couldn't quite handle the long haul so I took a chance, moved the peristaltic to the stand and switched them around. I've used the peristaltic continuously since Feb 2016. I did replace the hose last month, but seems to work fine.

Don't take this opinion as advise but I've heard the fine media grains that are coming out from the Carx would take a toll on any peristaltic pump hose, this could happen on the bearings once they roll and compress the hose. You could give a more experienced opinion on this matter since your setup it's designed that way:
Feed+Carx+peristaltic pump : effluent.

Hope to do this one day, (if that day comes haha)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1109944=69933-Screenshot_20160823-082709.png
>
1109944=69933-Screenshot_20160823-082709.png
class="gc-images" title="Screenshot_20160823-082709.png[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

joseayes;1109943 wrote: Don't take this opinion as advise but I've heard the fine media grains that are coming out from the Carx would take a toll on any peristaltic pump hose, this could happen on the bearings once they roll and compress the hose. You could give a more experienced opinion on this matter since your setup it's designed that way:
Feed+Carx+peristaltic pump : effluent.

I've not experienced any problems with the hose. I did replace it at the one year mark for general maintenance purposes.

Bcavalli;1109857 wrote: Anyone much smarter than me (not hard sometimes, lol) know how to program one of these to run 24/7?

http://www.infusionpumprepair.com/manuals/BBRaun-Outlook-100ES-OP-Manual.pdf">http://www.infusionpumprepair.com/manuals/BBRaun-Outlook-100ES-OP-Manual.pdf</a>[/QUOTE]

I could figure is out but I won't be able to come by until the weekend.

elFloyd;1109946 wrote: I've not experienced any problems with the hose. I did replace it at the one year mark for general maintenance purposes.

That would be called just for the time of replacement then and not for the developed damage (if present) on the hose.
Thanks!

Back