whats your favorite zoas?

I'd really like to keep this thread alive here... No more pics? I just picked up some passions(?) from Cbay last week. I think they look just like Marks's Lunar Eclipses, but have shorter skirts.

Bud, I really like those no-names. Where did you pick those up at?

Purple Deaths

IMGP0695-1.jpg
alt="" />

Lunars (old pic. Many more now)

DSC00858.jpg
alt="" />

PPE's

DSC00839.jpg
alt="" />

I love the purple deaths. Mark gave me a polyp of those. Can't wait till it spreads. If anyones looking for Armor of gods I have a four polyp frag I'm selling for $20.

Hmmm wonder where Mark got his? :) MarkL if you would come over you would get some. :)

Darren, are you fragging any lunar eclipse? I'd like to get a hold of those.

Beautiful Zoas everyone. I have: PPE's, Purple Hearted's, typical green's and a pink one?

Anyone know where I can find this paly? It is called "The Sopranos" and looks like a Darth Maul morph.
PIBEROPTIKZ_SOPRANOS.jpg
alt="" />

Holy crap LR, those are hella tight! THey are bringin back you highschool slang habits. SuuuHHWEEET! Let me know if/where you find them.

BTW, I just learned that zoas were actually colonial anomones. Neato.

I have a feeling that this is just a pic of the Darth Mauls that morphed from Orange to yellow due to lighting, but if I can get my hands on any Darth Mauls I will let you know. Who knows maybe one of our tanks will allow for this to happen.

I found them on Zoafrag.com $55 per polyp. Might wait to see if others start carrying this zoa before I buy it from them.

All you zoa nuts, if you could grow out one Zoa/Paly what would it be? I am setting up a new SPS tank, but plan on having a small island and I was thinking of trying to grow out one really nice zoa. Any thoughts?
I'm thinking Nuclear Greens.

Back