Where can I get this kind of frag plug

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
These are big and heavy. Perfect for what I want.
Where can I find them?
The strawberry shortcake (or something) colony is growing on it.

b037949ce1457ade96ffe6a168cd550a.jpg
alt="" />

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Not sure they have the same but similar for sure, try West Mariculture.

Sorry guys didn't realize this was FS forum. Mids feel free to adjust as needed

those are made by brightwell aquatics. they're called hemixspheres but they are crazy expensive. heres a link to the brs page
hemixspheres-frag-mounts-brightwell-aquatics.html

hard to tell how big those HemiXSpheres are from the pictures. There is nothing to compare them to in the pics

i've seen them in person and they were a little smaller than the palm of your hand. maybe about 2.5-3ish inches in diameter.

That's it then. They come out to $4 a shot of you buy 8. Dang

yea its more than im willing to pay for a frag plug but like antonio said you might be able to make them for much cheaper.

Thanks guys. Found what I was looking for

Crystal Clear Aquatics made some too, they called them Zoa Domes. A bit smaller than that but intended for encrusting corals to make a nice hemisphere.

Jenn

Thanks folks I have something on the way.
One down side of a Bb tank is that you can't stick plugs in the sand. Things just get blown around haha

So my next corals will go on these things;)

SnowManSnow;1094882 wrote: Thanks folks I have something on the way.
One down side of a Bb tank is that you can't stick plugs in the sand. Things just get blown around haha

So my next corals will go on these things;)

I became a (BB tank) fan when I found this thread a few years ago: http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88457&highlight=bare+bottom">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88457&highlight=bare+bottom</a>

I could never imagine having a tank with so much beauty and color with a bare bottom tank. Then I found Dave's setup in the link above. I could never even come close to that level of reefing, but Dave taught me through the thread link above; it can be done with a Bare Bottom Tank. WOW! WOW! AMAZING!

Wannabee

Dave did a lot of things right. You can do it Bb or with sand;) I'm learning bb is just a little different.... Possibly a bit easier to keep parameters on an even track

Back