Which sponsors carry LRS Reef Frenzy?

There are a lot of LFS that are listed as carrying it on the manufacturer's website. Seems most do. It may just be a matter of who can keep it in stock. I am pretty sure Pure Reef sells it, as well as Optimum. Creation is not listed as a retailer on the site.

Thanks. I couldn't find their dealer list on their website - only testimonials, their blog and a video of a guy eating it himself. I'll call pure reef and optimum tomorrow. I think you're right - I don't think it is stocked all the time.

If on a mobile device it is hard to find, you got to go to buy LRFS foods from the drop down menu. On a desktop, it is at the top middle of the screen.

If you're in canton, try Optimum aquarium, i called them today about it and Greg said they had some. I'm going to go get a bag in the morning.

We carry the full LRS line as well as other premium foods like Benofishal. Come by and we're happy to give you a demo of the foods and go over what makes them special.

Question: Which sponsors carry LRS Reef Frenzy?
Answer: All the good ones. :)

Pure Reef carries it and they also got Larry's acrylic fish food strainer which I find really useful.

Thanks for all the responses. The last time I asked the usual LFS they all carried it, but were out. I'll get some today from one of them. Thanks.

We carry LRS, Rod's, Benofishal, Piscine Energetics, Ocean Nutrition, San Francisco Bay, Hikari, Cobalt, Nutramar and others.

JJ Ocean;1008718 wrote: Thanks. I couldn't find their dealer list on their website - only testimonials, their blog and a video of a guy eating it himself. I'll call pure reef and optimum tomorrow. I think you're right - I don't think it is stocked all the time.

Suspicion tells me that my have been this guy.

rdnelson99;1008748 wrote: Question: Which sponsors carry LRS Reef Frenzy?
Answer: All the good ones. :)

I picked some up from Pure Reef a few weeks ago. They had a good bit of it then. Also, super nice folks there.

Back