Who carries oyster feast?

tonymission

Market
Reaction score
Where can I find some in town and does anyone use it for supplemental sps feeding?
Thanks!

I think I saw it at NEMO's. I saw something called OYSTER _____. It was in the freezer. Is that what you're talking about?

i have a few bottles left at the shop, other reef nutrition foods as well

tater;966214 wrote: i have a few bottles left at the shop, other reef nutrition foods as well

Cool. Any sexy/exotic sps frags at all? Always on the lookout.

i use it for my LPS and Zoa tank and i swear by it... i think i get mine at Creation

In case anyone cares --

I just dropped recommended dosage into the tank and 30 minutes later I'm see big PE from frags that have never had (any) PE before. Now I'm not sure how that translates to growth, but it tells me they're happy (and eating?) and that's a good starting point. Pretty anecdotal at this point, but I'm pretty excited.

tonymission;966278 wrote: In case anyone cares --

I just dropped recommended dosage into the tank and 30 minutes later I'm see big PE from frags that have never had (any) PE before. Now I'm not sure how that translates to growth, but it tells me they're happy (and eating?) and that's a good starting point. Pretty anecdotal at this point, but I'm pretty excited.

Glad you like it, I've read that reef snow accelerates growth on sps as well.

Back