Who makes custom tanks?

enderg60

Market
Reaction score
Im looking to have a custom tank made, I know we have glass cages up north but is there any other companies out there? Do we have a dealer for AGE in town?

Awesome Ill look into that, Im going glass. Ill never own another acrylic take in my life.

Shoot me a pm. I know someone that does glass

Well this guy does it for a living but to each their own. If you google custom aquarium Atlanta there are a couple.

Does the guy have a company thats insured? Anyone in town who has a tank he has made?

I thought MRC only does acylic? Do they do glass?

Does the guy have a company thats insured? Anyone in town who has a tank he has made?

I thought MRC only does acylic? Do they do glass?

MRC builds hybrid tanks: pvc botton, glass sides, acrylic top and overflow (or rimless). :)

There aren't any other manufacturers in GA. There's a good number of reputable custom tank manufacturers out of state, though: coast-to-coast and reef saavy are two that come to mind immediately. You would want to check insurance, though. I know both make nice aquariums and have been in business for many years.

@enderg60 There was a post on here yesterday of someone asking for a recommendation for an aquarium moving company. The company that was recommended, Aquaman http://aquamanatl.com, also does custom aquariums according to their website. I don't know anything about them, but just remembered this post and thought you might want to check them out.

Back