would like to thank dakota and everyone that participated in the tank of the month

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
dakota thanks so much for putting this together ..it was amazing thanks to eveyone that showed up and showed there tanks ......also i would like to personally thank mark and jin for the free frags and kirk for driving me along ..it was a great success.and look foward for a bigger turn out on the next one that i will be getting with dakota to host here in the lawrenceville swuanee area

I, too, would like thank the organizers and especially those who let us into their homes. Also, big thanks to Mark and Jin for giving away the frags. I had a great time meeting everyone and look forward to the next one.

It was nice meeting you all as Sal's and Mike's today. I hope you were impressed with all the work Mike and Sal put into the shop.

:ahh: :party: :super: just started a simlar post ...but Thank you everyone!!!! everyone who showed their tanks, and everyone who showed up! that was a blast!!!!

your to slow man i started this post hours ago ;) but good seeing you again dude hope your tanks recovers and look me up for some frags when it does i dont have much but would like to help the cause

Back