Would love to put tanks under Radions here

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
:) Want to document progress and success for radions users here, anybody care to share with pics? Chronological data will be the most important, since I want to get to justify the cost and effectivity.

Of course many other factors come into play but assuming that you have the regular husbandry in place this should be acceptable to document.

I've had radions over my tank a few months, and can see notice or differences in color and growth over the OR lights I had.

For years I used t5. At this point the growth and color is on par with what I experienced with t5 lights. That being said... My tank is still young and it's way to early to document much in the realm of long term successes. I also know A few more reefers here who have gone to the G3 radions, however it is on the early stages for them too.

I really live the control I have over the system though. Top notch. And color wise ... Wow... You can get anything you want.... Even something VERY close to old VHO actinic looks

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

That's what I been thinking B, most tanks would be in the young stages, the older ones of course might be using the first gen radions, hard to find people to share hehehe!

I remember your tank, it was great!

While there are many really good lights out there for less money, there is a reason that they get compared to Radions...

Radions are freaking good. I don't have chronological data for you, but every aquarium that I have experienced with them has done really well.

The things which you can do with them, the little tweaks, the subtle changes, make a larger difference than I would have thought.

Their tech support has been excellent every time I have spoken with them. That's important to me.

Spendy, yes... But like a lot of quality items, you get a lot for what you are buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My SPS Dominant has been under Radion 3 Pro for just over 1 year.I really love it. You can find more:
a>

Thanks for sharing Than!
Yes, there's many in the market and I've chosen mine, while it's been said about quality of them and costumer service, this guys still one step ahead of others.
Just wanted to make a compilation from radion users and it's sucess .
I know Rit has make the switch in many of his large tanks to all radions. Gonna have to make more visits while those tanks mature more.

Back